Sunday, February 11, 2007

I could only afford half my biking lessons, so now I can only ride a unicycle.


After getting back from the RDR I decided to head over to the Interbash event at Wallaby Ranch near Haines City instead of going to bed. There were a lot of people camping for their annual biking event so after throwing some different clothes on, Acropolips and I headed on the road again. I took Kinda along since my friend Mammaries (being a vet) said she would take a look at the growth that had developed in her abdomen. we got to the place around 1:45 AM and walked over to the fire. It took a while I was recognized, but was immediately welcomed into the fire circle.

Before leaving the house I was pretty tired from the day's events, however after downing a can of Rockstar, I was full of energy and was dancing and singing around the fire and enjoying the chance to meet some new folks. Since I took my teardrop camper, I really didn't have to do anything to set up, so when we were ready to go to bed all I had to do was open the door, crawl in an fall asleep. I had a 12 volt travel blanket that I was able to plug in and stay pretty toasty, even though it did get pretty cold that night, but it was just nice enough to be able to snuggle up. After breakfast a few people decided to go hang gliding while the rest of us just lounged around for a bit. Later that day we played a few rounds of Ultimate Frisbee before helping everyone pack up their stuff and head home. I was pretty exhausted, so the rest of the afternoon was spent on naps, small tasks around the house, and a movie.

Pics from the event can be found here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=vnlbugz.atktlmn3&x=0&y=28g2fn

No comments: