Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We are the people our parents warned us about.

I'll be going to the Buffet concert with a bunch of friends on Thursday. Most of us are taking a half day from work and will be heading to the parking lot around 4 o'clock (if not earlier) for some tailgating goodness.

I'm sure there are a bunch of Tampa friends going as well, so you are all invited to run by and say hello. You are welcome to bring any food you want to throw on the grill or join us in margaritas, daquries, or other different kinds of golden nectar. In the least bring a chair and share in what we'll have.

I'll be taking the blender, grill, stove, awning, and other necessities. I am going to try to see if I can park near the high voltage power line tower closest to I-4 (on the north side) as a rally point. If you come out, look for the silver Nissan Xterra with the small 4x8 silver teardrop camper attached. I'll probably also be flying my green 'Hash House Harriers' flag if I remember to pack it.

Give me a call if you happen to be by and cannot find us.

No comments: