Monday, November 13, 2006

In a mad world, only greater madness succeeds.

Definitely check out this animation. I saw this and feel that the message is kind of tearing me up. What a way to start a Monday, eh?

Would you take the chance, for one moment, so that you could have the one thing you've ever wanted, thereby dying with no regrets? Would you trade your life for one chance, just one chance, to feel free, to know you'll never be happier?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

If you really want to be moved, then try listening to it with Gary Jules version of 'Mad World' that was on the Donnie Darko soundtrack a few years and is currently being used in the 'Gears of War' video game commercial. The music video for 'Mad World' can be found here.

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Yes. I have... only I also have luck. Not good or bad - just luck.

Rafael said...

I liked that animation. Too bad the little wanker dies at the end, or does he???