Saturday, January 05, 2008

"If Walt Disney saw this, he'd turn over in his icebox!"

Kristen and I picked up seasonal passes to Disney yesterday so we could start visiting the parks before it got crowded for the year. We decided to hit the Magic Kingdom first. Most of the park is the same as usual, so there isn't a lot to report. I was in pretty rare form and had much of the boat laughing more at my jokes than the guides on the Jungle Cruise, mostly because they were probably more risque than the authorized Disney dialog. My favorites are always the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse as it is always special in some way. We watched the light parade go by and hit the haunter mansion and came out in time to get some shots of the fireworks. the castle was all dolled up in pretty lights that changed color. Next time I'll try to remember to bring the tripod so I can get some decent low-light shots.







No comments: