Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Job available in dynamite factory. Must be willing to travel

I just got back from another great trip to the Southwest. I went to the El Paso 'Tex-Mex' Hash weekend and had a great time. We went go-karting, hashing every day, and lots of game, partying, and drinking. The Mexico trail was fun with a good A-B trip hitting several bars. The A-Hole trail Sunday was a 20 miler (or so) that included a gondola ride to the top of one of the mountains.

After that weekend, I headed off for some hiking and went to Guadalupe Mountains National Park, Carlsbad caverns National Park, White Sands National Monument, Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument, Ft. Bowie National Historic Site, and Chiricahua National Monument.

3 comments:

Gagger said...

Damn, you are one busy little bee! Can't wait to see all of your pics!

Jerri said...

Yes, THE PICS!!

Rafael said...

Boy, what do you do for a living? I need to do whatever you do so I can get money to travel like you do.