Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The cow ate bluegrass and mooed indigo.

It was a long week of trying to catch up on various projects, but I decided to go check out the 'Indigo Girls' in concert. I had been listening to them since high school and even got a chance to see them perform when I was in California last summer. I took a look at Craig's List and saw a few tickets for sale and sent an email. One person was selling a pair for $50 but indicated that they would sell a single if no one else was interested. Since the tickets originally went for $37 plus service charges I decided to jump on it. When we met up, however something had happened with the family, and so the seller could not even use the two tickets that they had for themselves. since she was give me a great deal, I offered to try to sell the extras.

The tickets they were going to use were even better than what was going to be sold to me, so it really worked out well. Just before getting inside, I was able to sell the two back tickets for $50 (the seller previously said that they would be happy with $15 for each one), though I wasn't able to sell the last single ticket that would have been next to me. as I said a few days ago, I think there can indeed be good indications that karma works.

No comments: