Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Californication

Well I, as many guys might, have waited until the last minute to really do all the packing of all the materials and supplies that I'll be needing over the next 3 weeks. I fly into LA tomorrow (Thursday 6th) morning after getting up at some ungodly hour to catch my first flight. I'll hang there for a day, see a concert on the Santa Monica Pier, and then head to San Diego before crashing somewhere on the road. Friday until Sunday or so will be spent doing local stuff like the Red Dress pub crawl, San Diego Zoo, maybe a quick trip to Tijuana, and whatever else I can find entertaining. after that I'll be making my way up the coast to the various state and National Parks (especially King's Canyon/Sequoia and Yosemite) before flying out of San Francisco on the 27th.

I'm taking my laptop for downloading pictures and will try to find some open wireless access points so I can check email, post a few blogs, etc, but it'll be pretty random.I've been looking forward to this for a while, so it should be a fun experience. Maybe they'll let me be on the 'Price Is Right' if I can make it to a taping. The only thing that I probably know the price to would be a pack of Ramen Noodles, but it'd be fun anyway.

So friends, be safe and I'll look forward to posting the pictures and summaries of the events when I get back.

No comments: