Thursday, June 08, 2006

A picture is a poem without words.

The pictures in the first set were those I took of the hiking to Tallulah Gorge, Anna Ruby Falls, Dukes Creek Falls, Stone Mountain, and downtown Atlanta.




This second set were taken at the hasher campout for the Memorial Weekend. I captured most of the shots, but the camera got passed around quite a bit, so other friends, such as Pic of the Litter, took some of the rest (and frankly probably the better ones).

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=vnlbugz.c1ozz27v&x=0&y=-9qx2rl

You have to have a free account at kodakgallery in order to view them. I'm thinking about getting a premium account at Flickr that allows the sharing of photos much more easily. I need to eventually just get some server space so I can throw pictures onto my own domain. Anyway, enjoy them if you'd like.

No comments: