Friday, June 09, 2006

Camping? What! I'm gonna work hard all year so I can spend 2 weeks pretending I'm homeless?!

I have extended my California trip by another week in July. After checking out all the possibilities and doing more research on the things to do and see, I figured that since I was already there it would be better to simply stay a bit longer. So I'll be leaving Tampa on July 6 and will be returning early July 28. so far I'm planning on hitting the San Diego Zoo, Tijuana, Joshua Tree National Park, LA, Yosemite, Monterey, Napa Valley, King's Canyon National Park, Redwood National Park, San Francisco and anything else I can find along the way. It is going to take quite a bit of planning, but it'll be a pretty minimalist trip. I'll be taking my laptop (I love open wireless networks) and will hopefully stay a bit connected.

No comments: