Wednesday, September 13, 2006

If a tree falls in the forest and no one blogs about it, does it make a noise?

Yes, I am indeed back safely, but this week has had a hectic start, so I haven't had time to blog anything. I had one of the best times ever and am still on a bit of an emotional high with everything that happened. For whatever reason, I took responsibility of getting everyone's photos from the cruise so I could compile and distribute them via DVD. Excluding my ... ummmm ... dozen or so shots, I've already collected about 4000+ pics from the 70 or so folks that were signed up. We hit 4 stops in 3 different countries (Grand Cayman, Mexico, and Belize) and went diving, running (once from Mexican Federalies), and cave-tubing, and even nearly creamed by an oil tanker and water spout.

There were a lot of great highlights, especially a few particular moments, so I'll hopefully get to writting it all down soon. Yes, the attached picture does have a story behind it and it will be forthcoming eventually.

4 comments:

Jerri said...

Slacker!!!

Spotty said...

Woo hoo...another hasher blog! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I might have to do it next year. What's the difference in this one and Babe Thruster's? His looks like a lot of couples going.

babyG said...

this blog sucks !

BRAE said...

This blogs sucks! Get off the phone and IM and update already!!! ;-)