Sunday, January 29, 2006

An aquarium is an interactive television for cats.

After yesterday's fun, I decided to try to take it a bit easy. I went to the Florida Aquarium for a bit to see the white alligator that is on exhibit. It has been a few months since I had been there so I figured it would be a nice way to relax. After walking around for a bit and enjoying the pretty fish (and copy the aquarium to use as a wall in my bedroom for when I win the billion dollar lottery), I went to a friend's baby shower.

Several of the hashers set up a surprise party for Karen (Juggle These) and set everything up while Jon (ICP) got her out of the house for a bit. I missed the beginning of the festivities, but was able to join the after party that just had a group of remaining freinds hanging out and talking (my favorite part of parties anyway). I'm such a neophyte in terms of gifting in that I had not idea what to get and probably should have called my friend Adrienne for an idea. I just ended up picking up something that might help with baby's teething process and hoped mom might be able to get some use out of it as well. Karen (one of my favorite people) seemed to enjoy the event and quite pleased with the support and eagerly awaits to introduce her daughter to the world.

I think we're all eager for that as well.

No comments: