Monday, April 23, 2007

Choose fellow travellers well - you may have to eat 'em!

I have much of my trip planning done for the summer trips. Already I have more traveling planned now than last year. My flights and car rentals are book, so I will be leaving on July 4th and returning July 31 for the mid-west trip. I'll be flying into Vegas, driving up to Yellowstone, hiking and viewing the sites for 6-7 days, hiking in Grand Tetons for 3 days, Zion for 4 days, and also hitting Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, and Archs National Parks. I also just got a ticket to go see Cirque du Soleil's "O" show at the Bellagio in Las Vegas the night before I return. I'll be on the road a little over 26 days, but am very excited to get the opportunity to see so much of the country. The two weekends before the trip and the two weekends after the trip will also find me traveling to other spots (Charleston, Jacksonville, Wilmington NC, and New Orleans), so it looks to be a pretty packed summer! I cannot wait!

No comments: