Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good Times

This weekend was the TBH3 Green Dress Run in South Tampa. It was kind of fun and I wasn't sure if I'd attend since I felt kind of partied out from the last week or so, but I'm glad I went. I had a lot of issues crop up at the office while I was gone including the backed up sewage line, broke AC unit, broken irrigation line, and network that needed to be expanded. It seemed like there were more people there than during the RDR last month and I'm guessing about 65 or so showed up. Trail just involved some pubs in walking distance including the Dubliner and McDinton's. Here are the pics I took of the event.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=vnlbugz.5pzt89zv&x=0&y=-qugnv0

Tonight I'll be hitting a series of swing classes at the Zendah Grotto. They are organizing some kind of dance workshop this afternoon with 3 different instructors as well as the normal classes they have before the Sunday night dance. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some new moves and get in some practice since I've missed the past two Sundays since I'd been out of town. I'll be working next week at the office, but am looking forward to a hanggliding event this weekend and am excited about trying something new like that.

No comments: