Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A moving (out) neutrino gathers no mass.

I joined my friends Christen and Jessica (along with some of their associates and work mates) at the 'Moving Out' performance at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center. We met at the parking garage where we happened to start the Red Dress Run this weekend in Hyde Park and then went to eat and have a few glasses of wine at The Wine Exchange. Both of them work at the TBPAC and thus had extra tickets and were kind enough to invite me. Though the evening was great, I wasn't too impressed with the show as I more thoroughly enjoyed the company of friends. It really wasn't too much more than a bunch of Billy Joel songs with a dancing theme for the visuals. The dancing was really good at least, so I still had a lovely time. There was no dialogue in the least to aid a story and the whole show, including intermission, was less than 2 hours. After the show I went back to the Hyde Park area and walked around for a while scouting the area since I am setting trail for tomorrow's Wednesday night hash.

No comments: