Monday, January 26, 2009

I don't cruise the web because I'm afraid I might meet the spider

Kristen and I went on the annual Jolly Roger H3 cruise as we did last year on a out-and-back trip to Cozumel. I'm not sure what it was, but I really wasn't as excited about this trip as in times past and though I had a fair time, it wasn't nearly as memorable as some of the other cruises. I did enjoy renting scooters and going around the island for a while, but in all things were just a bit off for some reason. Even though I got the wrong room, I should have gotten an outside or balcony, I really did enjoy spending some alone time with Kristen. The re-wedding of friends Jim and Kim was nice and it was good to see everyone in their formal best and looking good. We did pick up some good deals at the duty free alcohol shop on shore and even on the ship. I took my relatively new camera, however apparently the memory card was corrupted, so unfortunately most of the couple of hundred photos I took failed. I think I'm about done with cruising for quite a while without some substantial deal popping up or a better reason to go develops. I'd probably prefer using that time to spend with family or even visiting other places in the world with my girlfriend.











No comments: