Thursday, January 01, 2009

Can you swim in melted dry ice without getting wet?

After attending the Ground Zero hash campout, Jason, Kristen, and I went to the ICE! exhibit at Gaylord Palms. This was one of the first trips/dates that Kristen and I did together, so I wanted to maintain a sort of tradition and figured this would be the best chance to see it. I purchased tickets ahead of time, but was pretty surprised to see the extensive lines around, so after talking to the group, we decided to just purchase the VIP access pass that enabled us to skip the several hour wait. Although the event, with parking, is decently expensive, I still really enjoy seeing all the formations and designs and was glad to experience it again and will probably sucker myself into going each year. I was glad to have brought along the gloves and hats for everybody since the coats they provide don't have pockets and hoped that we got a few decent pictures.










No comments: