Wednesday, August 15, 2007

There is no place like ..er... where do I live again?

Yeah, I've been away a bit, hence the complete lack of blogs since early July. This has been another trip of superlatives and I have been able to see and experience so much. Hopefully I'll be adding a couple of blogs a days until I catch up to the present time. So for right now, I'll just crunch some numbers from the trips I've taken since early July.

States visited on mid-west trip (8): Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico
States visited in August (4): North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia [well just drove through]
Miles drive on mid-west trip: 4200+
Emails downloaded when I got home from mid-west: 1200 [after spam and worm filtering]
Miles hiked: ~100
Friends missed: all of them

No comments: