Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dream it at home, be it in the theaters.

I went to De Soto National Monument today in Bradenton to check out the park and get a stamp. I had not been here previously and enjoyed walking around some of the trails. Originally I had intended to do some kayaking from the park to just putz around, but instead went to check out some theater chairs that I had seen advertised in Craig's List. I wasn't sure if I would get them, but took the trailer just in case. After seeing them I decide to purchase them and got them loaded up into the trailer. The girl selling them was extremely nice and we were able to chat for a while. after everything was tied down, I actually got the nerve to ask her to dinner that evening; so she lead me to a sushi place where we talked for a long while. Hopefully we'll have a chance to hang out again sometime soon. The chairs are set up in the den and look pretty nice. Funny how fate can work things out.




No comments: