Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.

I recently ordered a blender through a Froogle link from a company called outdoorandbeyond.com. After waiting a week I started sending inquiries, only to get auto-replies. After a while I came across a search and found some other threads of this company failing to deliver promised merchandise. I'm mosting this as a blog to att my experience and hope Google picks up the search links so that whenever someone does a search for this company they will be better informed. It took a dispute with paypal (the method used to pay) to get a refund that was finally given by chargeback@massmartholdings.com

Avoid these companies at all costs.

Jaggers Group (Jaggersgroup)
MassMart Holdings (MassmartHoldings)
Tools and Beyond (ToolsandBeyond)
Vogue and Beyond (VogueandBeyond)
Auto Rad (Austorad)
Outdoor and Beyond (Outdoorandbeyond)

No comments: