Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm not racist. I don't even own running shoes.

Busy day of completing a few projects, running around town, and finally getting back to running. I did my 20th run at the weekly Four Green Fields running club 5K event that is held every Tuesday evening at 6 o'clock. This was a nice run in part because of the dolphins that were playing and feeding along the Bayshore Blvd seawall. Interspersed along the sidewalk are alcoves with staircases to enable people that 'fall in' a way to get out. Apparently one of the dolphins had chased a large fish onto the staircase that cornered itself on a shallow step in attempts to keep away. The dolphin could not quite beach itself enough to get the fish, so it kept going back and forth to try to force the fish to make a break for it, which it did. I didn't see the result of the chase one the dolphin took off after the sushi snack, but the process of solving the problem and rooting it out was pretty interesting.

No comments: