Thursday, March 04, 2010

I'm not in my right mind. It's out cavorting nude in the mud.

I attended the Nude Nite Tampa Art Expo during the opening night of the multi-day event. I wanted a chance to work in a darker environment as I learn more about the lighting, ISO, and aperture advantages of my new camera. I try to be unobtrusive and prefer to take photos without the flash whenever possible. The atmosphere of the old trolly barn created a great location for just such an event. the whole Tampa Riverwalk project is coming along quite well even though this location will not be developed for several more years. Right near this location is the site of a sunken civil war vessle that is just starting to be excavated. I attended a talk at the Reefseekers Dive Club a few months ago that provided details of the wreck and how the property owner was surprisingly embracing of the archeological project and hoped to integrate it into future site plans as a historic site.































Additional pics hosted through Picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/mblitch/TampaNudeNiteArtExpo

No comments: