Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Llama: The Other, Other Burger

Day 1
Cusco

Earlier this year I started to get involved with a meetup called the Tampa Adventure Group. I had attended a few various events and had rumors of a trip to the Inca Trail being planned. This was one of my top 5 destinations to visit, so I kept an eye on the calendar and made sure to snag a spot as soon as it became available. So after traveling from Tampa and overnighting in Lima, we made it to Cusco on the 8th for two days of acclimation to the high altitude at 11,000 feet before starting the Inca Trail. Most of the day was spent just wandering around the city, dodging people selling trinkets, art, etc, and taking in the sites.

Here are links to all of the (mostly unedited) pics taken on the trip. I recently upgrade my Picasa Web Album space, and figured I might as well us it. There are about 3500 pics total in the first three albums. Peru album 1 Peru album 2 Peru Album 3 Peru HDR















No comments: