Monday, May 26, 2008

Hedonist for Hire -- No job too easy

For the 3rd year in a row I attended the Hedon Hash Campout in Atlanta and had a great time. Joining me was Kristen, Kiddie, Mams, Shop Teacher. We met up in Gainesville and headed to Atlanta in Kristen's truck and pulling my tear drop camper. It was a nice full weekend of games, an awesome Saturday trail, and plenty of food and beer. During the skits Saturday night Kristen set up a wonderful surprise for my birthday and a special skit activity that everyone loved, especially me! Kristen and I were even voted the 'King and Queen' of Camp Hedon, which was indeed quite an honor! I had a great time and was glad to see so many old friends and even get to spend some time with Jason and Bonesucker since they came out to enjoy the weekend as well.












No comments: